Please check out my new soap webpage which has proper pages rather than being like this one which is more a blog – I will be removing content on this page so check out the new website at http://viviannekhandmadesoaps.weebly.com/index.html
Yes, as well as soap, I also make lip balms – these are nice and natural (have you seen the ingredient list on your commercial lip balm?) These ones only contain Olive oil and unrefined Bees wax (direct from a local bee keeper) with a lip flavour oil and some containing a little lip safe mica for colour. The honey one has no colour or flavour other than honey. Some of the paler ones have no colour added. You can see the flavours I make above and most are kept on hand but check with me if you want a certain flavour to make sure I have it in stock. Lip Balms sell for $3 each and are great for adults and children – esp those who tend to lick it off their lips all the time – with these ones you dont have to worry as there are no nasties in the balms at all. Keep your lips nice and soft and moisturised over the coming winter!
Please note – as all lipbalms are made in small lots – the colour of the finished lip balm can be slightly different (darker or lighter) in each batch.
This is my rose soap – something I will be keeping as a regular item as it smells soooo good! The fragrance is called Fresh Cut Roses and it really does smell like a bunch of roses. Perfect gift too. I make it in different designs depending on what Im feeling like doing at the time, sometimes its just a plain pink bar and other times it will be fancy. Contains coconut, canola and olive oils – no animal fats in any of my soaps and no palm in this one.
Sells for $4 a bar – they weigh around 100 – 120g depending on how they are cut
This is a lovely orange soap with real orange essential oil – smells very fresh and sweet. I use a canola oil that has red palm fruit in it and this gives the lovely orange colour to the soap with no extra colourings needed. It also has coconut and olive oils in it – sells for $4 a bar – I will try and keep this one as a regular unless it doesnt sell well.
Oat milk soap – made with oat milk with no extras in it (I make the oat milk so I know its just oats and water nothing else) no colour or fragrance in this one so its just a nice soapy fresh fragrance. Made with coconut, canola and olive oils. $3 each
- Shampoo bar – available in fragrance and colour free $4 ea
- Shampoo bar – available in Rosemary/Clary Sage/Spearmint fragrance with a green colour from oxides $4 ea
- Beer and Honey bar – no fragrance or colour except from the beer and honey $4 ea
- Papaya soap – made with real puréed Red Papaya or Paw Paw – depends what is available at the time – made with no fragrance or colour, very mild for all skin types $4 ea
- Goats milk soap – no fragrance or colour for sensitive skins $4 ea
- Oat Milk soap – fragrance and colour free made with homemade oat milk so there is nothing artificial in it – lovely creamy soap that is great for sensitive or young skin $3 each
- Coffee soap with cinnamon fragrance and coffee grounds for exfoliation – great as a wake up soap to get the blood circulating or as a hand soap for after gardening or mechanical work. $4 a bar
- Fancy soaps – when I get bored with fragrance and colour free I will make fancy ones depending on my mood and will offer them when they are cured. $4 to $5 depending on the size and amount of work in the finished soaps.
Please contact me if you would like to order any soaps from me
This is for those who want a fragrance and colour free shampoo bar and especially anyone who is pregnant and cant use essential oils or if you have sensitive skin and dont want any extras in your soaps. Sells for $4 a bar in Australia + post or collection can be organised in Brisbane